In addition to each page you purchase, you’ll receive the following templates for FREE:
- Standard page
- Blog page
- 404 page
- Search page
- Archive page
I’ll include these features for FREE:
- Drop menus
- Sliders and carousels
- Gallery / video lightboxes
- Tabbed content and accordions
- Tooltips and modal popups
- One Form (up to 10 fields)
Your finished theme will be:
- Fully responsive
- Widget ready
- Custom menu ready
- Built search engine friendly
- Web standard coded
- Plugin friendly (no theme conflicts)
NOTE: Your themes are guaranteed to look like your mock-ups or your money back. I’m a designer like you and understand accurate rendering of your concept is necessary.
All themes comply with WordPress standards. Cross-browser compatible, hand-coded, semantic, and tableless.
I’ll convert any amount of your PSD or XD website concepts into a standard compliant, responsive WordPress theme.
In addition, you’ll receive an archive page, blog page (single.php), standard page (page.php), search result page, and 404 page. These pages make up a complete theme. These pages will be based on the header and footer and style of the main pages you want me to convert and left to my discretion.
If you have specific ideas, for example, for the single blog post template, please include this layout in your files and it will count as an additional page to convert.
You don’t need to provide responsive layouts for each page, I’ll make sure they adapt to screen sizes at my discretion. But if you have specific ideas, please include a mobile view in your files.
I’ll make sure your themes are fast and cross-browser compatible (see how I make sites fast) I support IE 11, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Windows Phone, IOS 5+, and Android 4+. I support older browsers like Internet Explorer if requested.
Built on WordPress Standards.
I code within WP standards, which means all themes are widget ready and utilize all of the core functionality of WordPress. The JS and CSS are en-queued by WP standards as to not conflict with future plugins.
Latest coding methodologies
Uses BEM and SMACSS coding methodologies.
Examples of my work:
- Call Randazzo
- Smart Money Guy
- Special Moments
- John Mason
- First Church
- East Side Eye
- Gorilla Bac
- Tri Pups
- Secure Funds
- 586 Cross Fit Asylum
- Jan Huling
- Quality Homes
Other information to consider:
Early project involvement
When dealing with complex projects, it’s important to include me in on the conversation to discuss the requested functionality and the design direction before you go to the client. Sometimes my input and suggestions can prevent a whole lot of headaches down the line.
Development and Servers
Projects are built on my servers but under your company’s sub-domain. You will have admin level access to your WordPress theme project throughout development. I do currently recommend the following servers: SiteGround, FlyWheel, and WP Engine. VPS solutions are recommended for high traffic websites or resource intensive WordPress plugins.
Make sure your design files meet the following qualifications:
- This entire project’s files are in ONE zip file (this includes font and stock images)
- The web design is in a .psd, .ai, or .xd document (sorry, no Sketch).
- All elements you want to be coded are DESIGNED.
- Layers that contain text are EDITABLE
- Layers with effects are EDITABLE.
- The PSD file’s resolution is at 72 DPI.
- Any layers that have no use have been removed.
- Any stock imagery are purchased and included.
- A list of relevant URLs have been made either in Basecamp or included in the zip file
- A list of relevant codes has been saved either in Basecamp or included in a zip file.
You can email me a zip file or send me a link to Basecamp or Google Drive or any other file sharing service.