I will convert your website concept into a live WordPress theme within two weeks for a static price per page.
In addition, I’ll code the following WordPress templates for no additional charge:
- Standard page
- Blog post page
- 404 page
- Search page
- Archive page
The following features are included free:
- Drop menus
- Sliders and carousels
- Galleries and lightboxes
- Tabbed content and accordions
- Tooltips and modal popups
- One simple form (up to 5 fields)
- Scroll animations
Your finished theme will be:
- Fully responsive
- Widget ready
- Custom menu ready
- Content in Gutenberg blocks
- Cross-browser compatible
- Supporting: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Android
- Search engine-friendly
- Coded to Web & WordPress standards (learn more)
NOTE: Your themes are guaranteed to look like your mock-ups. I’m a designer like you who understands that accurate rendering of your concept is necessary.
My latest projects
Contract work for Erwin Penland & Company (EP+Co), where I converted a design mockup into a custom WordPress theme for Verizon. Verizon wanted a branded and controlled theme for partner agents to sell their products. The project included:
- Heavy use of custom fields and conditional logic
- Responsive web development
- Creating theme usage documentation (written and videos)
- Integrated and customized a premium search filter plugin
- Tools used: VS Code, SASS, Git+Github
- Languages: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JS+JQuery
- Time: 214 hours, Nov 11, 2020 – Jan 11, 2021
With Circinus Worldwide, I converted several PSD files to a working WordPress theme. This included adding the page contents. The theme supports Customizer, widgets, and custom menus. The site is responsive and the content is in Gutenberg blocks.
What’s unique about this project is I had to manually translate it into several other languages. I used WordPress Multisite to achieve this using one theme, but different content for each language. It was translated in English, Spanish, French, German, and Arabic. With the last language, the entire site had to be shifted from right to left.
Overall, I’m a good fit for your next project because I’m a designer and will pay attention to details. I also code with best practices in mind using
You don’t need to provide responsive layouts for each page, I’ll make sure they adapt to screen sizes at my discretion. But if you have specific ideas, please include a mobile variation for each desktop concept.
Development and servers
Projects are built on my server until hand-off after final payment. You will have admin-level access to your WordPress theme project throughout development. I do currently recommend the following hosts: Site Ground, Fly Wheel, and WP Engine. VPS solutions are recommended for high traffic websites or resource-intensive WordPress plugins.
Make sure your design files meet these qualifications:
- This entire project’s files are in ONE zip file (this includes font and stock images)
- The web design is in a .psd, .ai, or .xd document (sorry, no Sketch).
- All elements you want to be coded are DESIGNED.
- Layers that contain text are EDITABLE
- Layers with effects are EDITABLE.
- The PSD file’s resolution is at 72 DPI.
- Any layers that have no use have been removed.
- Any stock imagery is purchased and included.
- A list of relevant URLs have been included in the zip file
- A list of relevant codes has been included in a zip file.
You can email me a zip file or send me a link to your file sharing service.